Reading books, articles, blogs and watching YouTube videos is good.
Attending masterclasses, observing, networking and asking questions is better.
Working with a coach, especially one that is as devoted to realising your potential as you are, is best.
That’s where I come in.
I know how it feels to sit in the shadows, terrified to speak up. I know how it feels to undertake a journey of self-discovery and transformation, empowered by exceptional coaches and mentors. I know how it feels to craft winning speeches and win awards at UK level, tasting the victory that comes after the fear and the struggle.
This 6-session, personalised coaching programme will have me at your side, fighting in your corner. We’ll explore your current speaking style, challenge limiting beliefs and equip you with the tools to become a powerful communicator ready to stand up, speak out and spark improvement in your confidence, career and relationships.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect in this mastery course:
- Session 1: Setting objectives, exploring your speaking style, identifying and challenging limiting beliefs;
- Session 2: Exploring effective speaking tools, practising nerve management techniques and delivery for impact;
- Session 3: The art of storytelling and structuring presentations – tips and techniques for telling compelling stories and how to organise your content;
- Session 4: The art of rhetoric and political oratory; investigating great speakers of the past and applying their techniques to your content;
- Session 5: Creating the structural outline of a presentation; incorporating the techniques of speechcraft in rehearsal and delivery;
- Session 6: Rehearsal, delivery, reflection and next steps.
Each session is 60 minutes long, at your discretion and you will receive a PDF report following each one. You will also have e-mail and phone support for the duration of the course.
This mastery course is available for an investment of £975.